The Sav-A-Caf® team’s commitment to helping young lives thrive extends beyond calves, kids, lambs and chicks—we value enriching the lives of the next generation of agricultural leaders as well.
The Sav-A-Caf® Youth Impact Award recognizes one community leader each year who inspires youth to be passionate about animal agriculture.
- Nominee must lead or be involved in a leadership role with a non-profit group of youth focused on teaching about agriculture with an animal focus.
- One mentor will be recognized and able to designate the non-profit youth organization of their choice to receive a $2,000 award, plus select Sav-A-Caf® branded products.
- Download application here
- Submit completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Deadline: May 26, 2017. Winner will be notified by July 31, 2017